Many believe that a massage is merely a way to pamper themselves, however, at Anushka Spa & Salon located in West Palm Beach, FL, we know that a massage is much more than a momentary feel-good treatment. In fact, spa treatments are important in helping you maintain physical, mental and emotional well-being, especially when you make it part of your regular wellness routine.
Our masseuses at Anushka Spa & Salon in downtown City Place believe that with regular spa treatments you can achieve optimal health and wellness. With monthly to bi-monthly spa treatments, the work your therapist at Anushka Spa & Salon will build on itself, help your body maintain its relaxed state and your muscles to remain pliable even during times of physical and mental stress.
The Benefits of Your Spa Experience
* Regular massages help to calm the nervous system and promotes a sense of mind and body relaxation and well-being.
* By continuously receiving spa treatments you will be able to naturally reduce tension resulting in lowered anxiety and decreased depression side effects.
* Spa treatments stimulate blood circulation to optimize the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to your cells by increasing blood flow to your extremities.
* Therapeutic massages such as our lymphatic drainage works to stimulate your lymphatic system, which carries away the body’s waste products. For those undergoing SculpSure treatments, this will decrease the time it takes for your body to be rid of damaged fat cells. Who doesn’t love an added boost to their weight loss?
* Monthly massages prevent and relieve muscles cramps and spasms that occur when the muscle has become to tightened from stress and physical activity.
* Hot stone massages at our day spa can help with pain management in conditions such as arthritis, sciatica, and muscle spasms. Regular heat treatment is especially effective for those that suffer from unrelenting chronic pain.
Be sure to remind yourself of these health benefits the next time you begin to feel guilty about booking your next massage therapy session.
We do not recommend a spa treatment if you have a fever, infection, inflammation, osteoporosis and other medical conditions. If you have questions regarding whether or not a massage is right for you, our massage therapists would love to speak with you before you make your appointment.
How Often Should I Get A Massage?
The frequency of spa treatments necessary for you depends on several factors including but not limited to your physical and emotional needs; your stress levels; and your budget of course. There are no questions that you will experience the most health benefits when you get a massage regularly. Massages calm the nervous system, improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, relieves muscle pain and helps with pain management. Your immune system will also benefit from the purifying process of day spas.
While getting a massage once a year may be relaxing, it won’t undo a lifetime of muscle tension and you will not receive the same added health benefits that you will see by regularly receiving spa treatments. Typically, once every three weeks is ideal for keeping your muscles relaxed and pliable.
However, if you suffer from chronic pain, our specialists at Anushka Spa & Salon in West Palm Beach recommend seeing your massage therapist every other week until you begin to feel the relief.
Once you begin to see the effects of frequent massage, once a month is recommended to maintain the effects of your spa treatments including maintaining the health of your muscles and tissues. If you begin to stretch your massages too far apart, your muscles can actually begin to revert to their old patterns especially during times of high stress. If you wait too long between spa treatments you will need to start over on your well-being treatments in order to restore the suppleness and pliancy.
Remember to listen to your body, it will tell you what you need. Don’t wait too long in an effort to save money. In the long run, if you continue to take care of your body, you won’t need those risky procedures until much later in life.
Bio-Hack Your Health
Be sure to ask your therapist about our ZYTO biofeedback scan system to find out the areas you need to focus on in order to optimize your health.
Bring your results to your next appointment and ask your therapist about different treatments that will benefits specific areas. After a few months of spa treatments, stop back in for another scan to find out how you are doing!
To Book Your Next Spa Treatment with Anushka Spa & Salon, Call or Text 561.820.0500.