anushka spa, salon & cosmedical centrè Covid-19 Protocols
We are happy to be back at Anushka! We will be opening May 12, with extended hours Monday – Saturday.
We are offering limited availability and entry to ensure social distancing between guests.
What to expect during your visit:
- We have resumed valet parking.
- All guests will be asked to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire upon their arrival. We will offer 2
contactless ways to complete our COVID-19 screening: via QR code that links to our digital form
on your phone or a video confirmation. This eliminates all physical touchpoints for our guests and team.
- Guests will also be screened upon arrival by taking their temperature and asked to wash hands
- All guests will be required to bring and wear a mask and all of our staff will be fully equipped with
the appropriate protective gear.
- Once your screening protocol is completed, a team member will direct you to the elevator when
your service provider is ready for you.
- All staff will be screened upon arrival and have their temperatures taken.
- We’re limiting the number of guests in our facility in order to maintain appropriate social distance.
- All spa amenities have been restored, except for our Steam Room.
- We’ll continue to sanitize our facility regularly throughout the day including disinfecting all
surfaces, equipment, and seating areas before and after each guest, and executing our “Deep
Cleaning Protocol” each night …and more.
- Only guests will be allowed in the facility.
- We will be accepting Apple Pay for contactless check out.
- We will be offering individually packaged refreshments at this time.
We appreciate your patience as we implement these protocols and we are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Hair loss and thinning are, unfortunately, a common side effect of aging for many of