The sun is shining more often, the days are growing longer, and we’re starting to
anushka spa, salon & cosmedical centrè Covid-19 Protocols
We are happy to be back at Anushka! We will be opening May 12, with extended hours Monday – Saturday
8am – 8:30pm.
We are offering limited availability and entry to ensure social distancing between guests.
- What to expect during your visit:
- We are offering validated self-parking in the garage next to Anushka. There will be someone to
direct you to that garage.
- All guests will be asked to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire upon their arrival. We will offer 2
contactless ways to complete our COVID-19 screening: via QR code that links to our digital form
on your phone or a video confirmation. This eliminates all physical touchpoints for our guests and team.
- Guests will also be screened upon arrival by taking their temperature and asked to wash hands
- All guests will be required to bring and wear a mask and all of our staff will be fully equipped with
the appropriate protective gear.
- Once your screening protocol is completed, a team member will direct you to the elevator when
your service provider is ready for you.
- All staff will be screened upon arrival and have their temperatures taken.
- We’re limiting the number of guests in our facility in order to maintain appropriate social distance.
- All visits will be by appointment only; no walk-ins will be allowed at this time.
- Some spa amenities have been suspended at this time.
- We’ll continue to sanitize our facility regularly throughout the day including disinfecting all
surfaces, equipment, and seating areas before and after each guest, and executing our “Deep
Cleaning Protocol” each night …and more.
- Longer appointment times will be instituted to insure less guests in the facility.
- Less staff will be on the schedule.
- Only guests will be allowed in the facility.
- We will have a strict 48 hour cancellation policy due to our limited appointments.
- We will be accepting Apple Pay for contactless check out.
- We will no longer be offering coffee or snacks at this time.
We appreciate your patience as we implement these protocols and we are looking forward to seeing you soon!
After staying indoors for what feels like forever, our minds couldn’t help but wander. As
With the world the way that it is right now, we, of course, can’t be