Have you always wanted fuller, more luscious lips but you’re scared to take the plunge into the world of lip fillers? Today, we’re going to tell you all about how we achieve the most natural-looking lip fillers in Anushka Med Spa, as well as everything else you should know about this treatment.
Lip Fillers in a Nutshell
Let’s begin by going over the basics of lip fillers. What are they? How do they work? Let’s find out!
Lip fillers are made of a synthetic form of hyaluronic acid (HA). This is a substance your own body already produces. When you inject it into the lips, it helps make them look more youthful, plump, and glossy.
Depending on where you go and the specific goals you’re trying to achieve with lip filler, there are a number of different products your practitioner could use.
Our lip fillers
At Anushka Med Spa, these are the lip fillers we offer:
- Restylane L: We often recommend this product for patients who want more shape and volume in their lips.
- Restylane Kysse: This product is for areas with lots of movement. We also love that this lip filler tends to be quite durable and lasts a long time for most patients.
- Restylane Silk: Restylane Silk is a miniscule particle of the Restylane NASHA technology, known for being firmer and holding its shape well. We often use this product for a subtle lip augmentation, but it’s also small enough to go into the fine lines around the mouth, horizontal necklace lines, and even the lines in the décolleté that form while sleeping on your side.
- Juvéderm: Its technical name is Juvéderm Ultra XC, and this filler is also approved for use in the lips. We often choose this product when there is a need for more volume and structure.
- Juvéderm Volbella: This is an excellent option for those seeking the most natural looking lip fillers as it is the thinnest filler we offer. If you just want a little tweak, Juvéderm Volbella is subtle and light. It adds a little volume but also is able to treat the lines around the mouth.
Can lip filler be removed?
If in the past, you had results you didn’t love from your lip filler, you aren’t stuck with these lips forever. There are ways to remove lip filler and return to your most natural lips. This is possible with an enzyme (hyaluronidase).
Applying into the lips, it targets the existing filler and dissolves the hyaluronic acid particles. It can be use to minimize the amount of filler or to essentially get rid of all of it for a patient who wants to start from scratch.
But what if, after dissolving your filler, you’re ready to try and achieve the most natural-looking lips with filler yet again? Then, it’s time to choose a provider you trust and explore your options to ensure the best result.
(Are you curious about lip fillers vs the lip flip treatment? Take a look at this post next to learn all about both of these options)
Why Get Lip Fillers
While technically, no one “needs” lip fillers, they can make a dramatic improvement in a person’s self-confidence, even going so far as to improve their overall quality of life. The power of cosmetic improvements that make us feel better about ourselves can’t be understated! And natural-looking lip fillers are just one option at your disposal for doing this.
In addition to just wanting fuller, more luscious lips, there are many reasons people get lip fillers.
- Uneven lip shape
- Lacking lip volume
- Wrinkles around the mouth
- Smoker’s lines
- Undefined vermilion border
If you live with any of these, you know how frustrating they can be. Even with top-of-the-line lip products and the best makeup money can buy, you simply can’t achieve the pout you’ve always wanted. Luckily, lip filler is here to help.
Natural Looking Lip Fillers to the Rescue
Lip filler “fills” in the lines around the mouth, adding volume, shape, and structure. Your lips transform from dull, flat, and seemingly lifeless, into the vibrant, juicy mouth you’ve always wanted. But the extent of these results is up to you. Some patients come to us hoping for a dramatic result, while others are just looking for a little boost.
If you worry about getting lip fillers because you fear they will look unnatural or give you the dread “duck lips,” there are several things to keep in mind.
First, when you see results like that on other people, that could have been what they requested when they had injections. Not everyone is after the most natural-looking lip fillers, so some patients choose to go “all-out” with filler.
Another thing to keep in mind is where that person is going for their lip fillers. If they choose an inexperienced or unprofessional provider, they aren’t likely to get the best results.
The good news is, it’s entirely possible to get lip fillers that look natural! You just need to be very clear about the look you’re going for with your provider, as well as being sure you’re going to a trusted, safe place to get the filler.
In fact, you won’t get great results from lip filler unless you turn to trusted and experienced professionals for your injections. Dr. Bonnie at Anushka Medical Spa is a prominent injector of her expertise and for creating beautiful yet natural-looking results. Throughout her career, she has also trained more than 2000 injectors with her innovative techniques.
When you choose Dr. Bonnie and her team for your lip filler, you can be sure you’re choosing a provider and a clinic that will help you get the results you want.
Natural Looking Lip Fillers from Anushka Med Spa in West Palm Beach
As you can see, there are ways to get natural-looking lip fillers that provide you with the subtle, yet beautiful results you’re hoping for. In West Palm Beach, the place to get these results is at Anushka Med Spa!
Contact us today to book your appointment with our expert team.